Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa, Waikiki Beach
2365 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu, HI, 96815, United States
4.0/5 957 reviews
Soak in the Magic of Oahu at Our Historic Honolulu Hotel
Nestled oceanfront in the heart of Waikiki Beach, the Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa, introduced the world to Hawaiian hospitality in 1901. Lovingly referred to as the "First Lady of Waikiki," this legendary hotel has endured the test of time and remains one of Honolulu's most vibrant destinations.
Find a unique balance of timeless Victorian elegance and modern Hawaiian charm at our oceanfront resort, which showcases a full-service spa, fine dining at beachhouse at the moana and luxurious accommodations. Whether you're visiting Honolulu for the first time on your honeymoon or returning after many years, the Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa graciously welcomes you to sunny Oahu.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Save 50% on Ocean Views
Starwood Preferred Guest® members can now SAVE 50%* off Ocean View and other premium room categories for their next exotic Hawaiian island escape.
Book online now or call 866-716-8140 and mention rate plan SPG50PRO
*discount is on rack rate and is already reflected in the rate.
Moana Experience Package
Experience the traditions of "The First Lady of Waikiki" with the new Moana Experience Package. With a minimum four-night length of stay, receive the following:
- Two welcome beverages under the shade of the resort’s iconic banyan tree at the Beach Bar
- One breakfast buffet for two at the Veranda overlooking Waikiki Beach
- Oceanfront dining and vibrant island-inspired cuisine at the Beachhouse at the Moana using your $150 dining credit
- One tea at the Veranda with an Afternoon Tea for two
- One full-day beach rental, complete with two beach chairs and an umbrella
- One 45 minute Couple’s Heavenly Spa Signature Massage in a private oceanfront spa suite at the Moana Lani Spa
- One First Lady of Waikiki historical keepsake book
Rates start at $433 per night in Historic Banyan accommodations and $543 per night in historic Banyan Ocean accommodations. These rates are based on double occupancy and require a minimum 4-night length of stay. Package inclusions retail value is approximately $800. Book online or call 866-716-8140 and ask for rate plan LZPKG1.
Club Lounge Special
Enjoy Beach Club Lounge access which provides the following offerings:
- Access to the Beach Club at the Moana for 2 Adults and 2 Children (ages 12 and under), a value of $125 per room, per night
- Enhanced Hot Breakfast
- Evening Appetizers - includes unlimited Beer & Wine
- Three (3) nights minimum length of stay required
Book online or call 866-716-8140 and ask for rate plan LBPKG1
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 957 verified guest reviews
75%of our guests
recommend this hotel
This is our go-to hotel in Honolulu and it never lets us down. As the hotel was fully booked during our stay we were only upgraded to a 'courtyard' view but this was more than adequate as we could still hear the ocean as well as the music in the courtyard below. One nice feature of the old wing of the hotel (my preferred location) is the ability to have your windows opened (usually they are locked down as in almost every North American hotel these days) if there is no one under 18 staying in the room and you sign a waiver. My only complaint would be the small pool and lack of pool chairs unless you are willing to pay for a chair / umbrella combo on the beach, and even these are in short supply.
- Check-in: 3:00PM
- Check-out: 11:00AM
- 791 rooms and suites
- SPG Category 6
- Onsite daily cultural activities
- Historical tour every Monday and Wednesday at 11AM
- Cabana Rentals
- Beach Club Lounge
- beachhouse at the moana
- Moana Lani Spa
- WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio
Find an Oasis of of Culinary Sophistication on Waikiki Beach
From sublime fine dining to elevated afternoon tea, the Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa, offers travelers to Honolulu unforgettable dining experiences. Savor modern island favorites at beachhouse at the moana or nibble on light fare under the Oahu sun at Beach Bar.
We are here to serve you and satisfy your taste for delicious dining:
- Steak and Seafood at Beachhouse at the Moana
- Breakfast, Lunch and Afternoon Tea at Veranda at the Beachhouse
- Tropical Beverages and Pupus at Beach Bar
- Stellar selection of Wines and vintage Beers at Vintage 1901
- Coffee, Pastries and Island Fruits at Surfrider Cafe
- beachhouse at the moana
- veranda at the beachhouse
- Beach Bar
- Vintage 1901
- Surfrider Cafe
Hours Of Operation
Memorable Oahu Events at the "First Lady of Waikiki"
- Five beautiful wedding venues to choose from
- Spectacular views overlooking Waikiki Beach
- 10,782 square feet of meeting space
Vino and Vinyasa
December 14 | Diamond Lawn | 6:00PM
Under the Banyan Concert featuring Robert Cazimero
December 22 | Banyan Courtyard | 7:00PM
NYE Celebration: Under the Sea
December 31 | Banyan Courtyard | 8:00PM
NYE Presidential Suite Party: KALEIDOSCOPE
December 31 | Presidential Suite | 9:00PM