Who's talking about the Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa
2016 - Who's talking about us?
2016 April 13, 2016 - VIRGIN AMERICA LAUNCHES PARTNERSHIP WITH STARWOOD PREFFERED GUEST. SPG® Members Can Now Convert Starpoints® into Elevate® Points at a 1-to-1 Ratio and Elevate Members Can Earn Two Points for Every Dollar Spent on Starwood Hotel Stays. Virgin America, the upscale, low-cost airline today announces an exciting new partnership with Starwood Preferred Guest® (SPG®), the award winning loyalty program of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc. (NYSE:HOT). Beginning immediately, SPG members will be able to transfer Starpoints into Elevate points at a 1-to-1 ratio, and Elevate members will earn two points for every one dollar spent on Starwood Hotel stays. The additional rewards provided to Elevate members given the breadth of brands in the Starwood portfolio, will make it even easier to earn points wherever their travels take them.
Additionally, Virgin America is announcing its “Work Hard, Hawaii Hard” promotion*, aimed at incentivizing Angelenos to make the ultimate #Hawaiiscape with Virgin America’s new seasonal daily nonstop flights from Los Angeles to Honolulu, Oahu (starting May 5, 2016) and Kahului, Maui (starting June 14, 2016). The promotion gives travelers the chance to win the ultimate escape package that includes tickets to paradise on Virgin America’s upscale flights, luxury accommodations at either the Moana Surfrider, a Westin Resort & Spa or the Sheraton Maui, and 50,000 Elevate points. To enter the #Hawaiiscape sweeps, participants must submit their Elevate number and tell us why they need a vacation at www.MakeYourHawaiiscape.com by May 27. All entrants who enter the promotion will automatically receive 250 Elevate points**.
Earn 2,500 Elevate Points with a 3 night stay in Hawaii
2015- Who's talking about us?
- 2014 May: Honolulu Magazine Best Afternoon Tea in Honolulu
- 2014 March: USA Today Travel, Where to stay in Waikiki
- 2014 March: USA Today Travel, Experience Waikiki Beach
- 2014 March: New York Times, Westin Creates Six Pillars of Well-Being in a Program for Guests and Employees
- 2014 March: Howard talks business with GM of Moana Surfrider
- 2014 February: Yahoo News | ABC News -Oahu Spa Massage Features World’s Most Expensive Coffee
- 2014 January: USA Today - Experience Waikiki Beach Today