The use of the Internet by visitors traveling to Hawaii on vacation or for business continues to grow. Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa offers access to the internet via the following methods:
High-Speed Internet Access Guest Rooms: High Speed Internet Access is in all the guest rooms at the Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa. Prices are as follows (subject to change without notice):
- Daily Internet (256 Kbps) $14.00 (this plan is included in the Resort Charge)
- Daily Convention Internet Gold (1 Mbps) $25.00
- Daily Convention Internet Platinum (3 Mbps) $50.00
- (All prices include tax.)
Guests can charge to their rooms or use credit card for payment methods. Access is offered via a wired solution in the room or wirelessly service at our Hot Spot locations across any of the four Waikiki properties, providing if data signal can be acquired.
Business Center: Located in the Main Lobby next to the Concierge Desk. Use of computer, Internet access, copier, fax and a printer are available to all in-house guests 24 hours a day for a nominal fee. Please see the Concierge for more details.
Internet purchased from guest rooms may also use all Hot Spot locations with no additional charge. Hot Spots can be found at the following locations:
- Sheraton Waikiki - Front Desk, Lobby Area, Helumoa and the Edge of Waikiki.
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort - Front Desk and Front Desk Foyer to include the Coconut Lanai area.
- Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa - Lobby Area (by front door) and Banyan Court.
- Sheraton Princess Kaiulani - Lobby area directly across Pikake Terrace
Meeting Rooms: Click here for information on our advanced internet and data services for meetings and conferences.
Prices/service availability are subject to change without notice.