Starwood Hotels & Resorts in Waikiki now charges a daily Resort Charge posted to each guestroom to offer our guests an array of generous amenities and services for an nominal all-inclusive fee.
As of January 4, 2017 this daily Resort Charge of $34.55 USD, tax inclusive, per room, per stay will include:
- One (1) 4"x6" Resort Photo Greeting Card, per room, per stay
- Wireless Internet Access in guestroom, lobby, pool area, and Banyan Courtyard
- MIFI Hotspot Rental providing access to high-speed WiFi on the island
- Unlimited Local, 1-800, Long Distance, and International Phone Calls
- 1 Day Rental of GoPro camera
- Sea Life Park - Buy 1 get 1 Free Entrance Admission
- Press Reader Access - Access to over 5,000 Newspapers and Magazines Online
- $20 USD gift card at Reyn Spooner - applicable towards men and women apparel at Sheraton Waikiki
- One (1) Moana Shopping Tote Bag
- Collections of Waikiki Savings booklet
- $5 USD Discount on Admission to the Guided Iolani Palace Tour
- Children 5 and under eat for free from our Children's Menu in our designated dining outlets for breakfast lunch, and/or dinner
- Children 6-12 eat for free from our Children's Menu in our designated dining outlets for breakfast lunch, and/or dinner with one paying adult per child
- 15-Minute Surf Instruction - basic fundamentals of surfing on the sand
- Moana Historical Tour (Monday and Wednesday)
- Ki Kilo Yoga Class (Daily)
- Daily Cultural Activities to include: lei making, historical tours, hula lessons, etc. To view a list of our daily activities please click here.
Will be an additional charge of:
- Self-parking: $35 per day
- Valet: $45 per day
Located at our sister property, the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani. Guests are provided unlimited in and out access.
NOTE: Parking is not available for vehicles larger than 6'5".
*RESORT CHARGE RATE, INCLUSIONS AND PARKING FEES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.