Starwood Hotels & Resorts in Waikiki now charges a daily Resort Charge posted to each guestroom to offer our guests an array of generous amenities and services for a nominal all-inclusive fee. Please find below information on the benefits and amenities guests receive for this charge:
- Wireless internet access in guestroom and lobby areas
- Self Parking for one vehicle
- Parking garage height limitation: 6' 5"
- Valet parking available for an additional fee
- Unlimited local and 1-800 telephone calls
- Up to 60 minutes of long distance and international telephone calls per day
- Collections of Waikiki savings booklet
- Welcome beverage: Two (2) glasses of wine per room, per stay (sommelier’s selection) in Bin1901
- Moana Historical Tour (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
- Free 4x6 color portrait by professional photographer
- Mini Surfing Lesson (15 minutes, on the beach, on the basic fundamentals of surfing by Beach Services Surf instructors)
- Ki Kilo Yoga Class (Daily)
- $5.00 discount on admission to Iolani Palace
- Children 5 & under eat for free from Children’s Menu in designated dining outlets for breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner with paying adult
- Aqua Aerobics Class (Daily)
- Daily cultural activities to include: lei making, storytelling, hula lessons, ukulele lessons, etc.
This charge will be billed directly to all guests, at a daily rate of $31.41, per room, per day. RESORT CHARGE RATE AND INCLUSIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.