In a world where life is sometimes too complicated, we are making things a little easier. In response to suggestions from our guest, we have eliminated several incidental charges in favor of a single resort charge.
This daily Resort Charge of $31.41 will be posted to each guestroom to offer our guests an array of amenities and services for a nominal all-inclusive fee.
- One (1) complimentary 4x8 resort photo greeting card, per room, per stay
- Wireless internet access in guestroom, lobby, pool area, and Banyan Courtyard
- Self-parking for one (1) vehicle at our sister property, the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani. Guests are provided unlimited in and out access. Valet parking is available for an additional $15 per day. Parking for vehicles larger than 6 feet, 5 inches is not available.
- Unlimited local and 1-800 telephone calls. Up to 60 minutes of long distance and international calls per day
- $5.00 discount on admission to the guided Iolani Palace tour
- Children 5 and under eat for free from our Children's Menu in our designated dining outlets for breakfast lunch, and/or dinner with a paying adult
- Surf instruction - basic fundamentals of surfing on the sand
- Moana Historical Tour (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
- Ki Kilo Yoga Class (Daily)
- Daily cultural activities to include: lei making, historical tours, hula lessons, ukulele lesson, etc. To view a list of our daily activities please click here.
RESORT CHARGE RATE AND INCLUSIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.