Tower Rejuvenation Completed!
We are delighted to announce that our Tower Guest Rooms, Suites, Corridors and Elevators have a brand new look and feel.
Since the Moana Hotel introduced Hawaiian hospitality to the world, our artwork collection also includes the lei. The lei is a symbol of the culture and tradition that makes Hawai’i a special place. We give lei as a gift of love, of Aloha. The circle is meant to embrace the wearer of lei with the love of the gift. The flower, the lei, the circle are all representations of the deep connection to land and place that native Hawaiians honor, and is a tradition that goes back to the original arrival of the indigenous peoples to Hawai’i.
The new guestroom designs are a composition of soft tones which sets a tone of relaxation for our guests, and frames the stunning clear blue ocean views beyond. Sun bleached colors and finishes and tropical weaves and textures are incorporated into this contemporary Hawaiian guestroom design. The custom guestroom carpet is a dynamic adaptation of an Art Deco palm trunk design. The contemporary photographs in the guestrooms and suites feature a collection of indigenous Hawaiian plants.
- New carpet in all guestrooms.
- New furniture in all guestrooms (desk and armoire incorporated into one piece for standard guestroom, desk chair, lounge chair & foot rest, headboard, bedside tables and lamps).
- New artwork in all guestrooms.
- Raised vanity in suites with 2 sinks.
- New wall covering in the living room of the suites.
- Removal of bathtub and installation of standing shower with glass shower door and Heavenly showerhead.
- Heavenly showerhead installation in all guestrooms.
- New dining table in suites.
- Addition of microwave, flatware, cutlery and glasses in wet bar area of suites.
- New mirror and wall lamps in bathroom.
- New drapes and sheers in all guestrooms.
- New corridor carpet.
- Refurbishment of three (3) Tower Wing guest elevators.
For more details, please call send us an e-mail.